Below are some of our tips for shopping and picking that perfect wedding dress.
- First of all, it is important that you shop with an open mind. There are so many dresses in different styles out there to suit all different body shapes and sizes, and remember everything looks different on than it does on a hanger.
- Start looking for your dress approximately six months before your wedding. This will allow time for dress fittings and alterations.
- Do not go to more then 4-5 shops otherwise confusion will take over! Plus you want to be able to enjoy the whole shopping experience. Go to a shop that stocks a variety of designers and styles. Remember your dress should match the theme of your wedding – for a Vintage themed wedding, get a vintage styled dress and accessories, for a beach wedding, it might be very tricky to walk on high heels!
- Bring along an honest family member or friend who you know you can trust to tell you the truth, last thing you want is for someone to tell you everything looks great when in actual fact it is unflattering or you don’t even feel comfortable in it yourself.
- Do not forget to shop for the right undergarment - Ardyss Body Magic products are fantastic body shapers should you need one for that perfect fit (for more information on this product, please contact us or visit www.ardysslife.com/hannahmichael).
- Finally, finding the right dress for you is like finding your groom, you’ll know when it is ‘the one’!