Thursday, April 7, 2011

Venue Finder: The Avenue, Conference & Events Centre, Finchley, London.


We recently worked at a new venue for the wedding of Olivia and Peter who got married on the 19th of March, 2011.  The wedding reception cocktails and dinner was held at The Avenue, Conference & Events Centre, Finchley, London.  This was our first time working at the venue, it was quite an interesting experience.  The venue and other vendors were booked by the couple, we had only 2 weeks to execute this wedding.  We catered, set up the venue including a Bar area and coordinated on the day.

The venue is relatively new and can accommodate 240 guests for a sit down dinner style.  The hall is open with plain, clean walls and in built computerized lighting system.  There is a standard kitchen for outdoor caterers and so if you are simply looking for a clean hall without much character, you may want to check this venue out.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the review of this conference venue, I really need this on my company to have this place so that we can have a peaceful conference. I hope that I can accommodate this place soon because I try to use a conference venue finder site and I can't get some information that I need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Check also this venue finder: https://www.tagvenue.com - unique search engine for venues in London!

    ReplyDelete